Postcard Fun Solutions
The Mother cat's name is "WHAT" (There is a period not a question mark)
It is cabbage with sauce
Two American Coins
50 cent piece and a nickel. The nickel is not a 50 cent piece
Four of Hearts
This is a stunner, but easy to do.
- Place the 4H on the top of the deck (cards face down).
- Write "You will select the 4 of HEARTS" on a sheet of paper, fold it, and place it on the table.
- Hand the deck to your helper and ask them to deal the cards down to the table one at a time onto a single pile. Tell them they can stop at any time.
- When they stop, you take the cards they have in their hand and ask them to pick up the tabled pile, and to deal them onto the table into 2 piles. 1-2-1-2-1-2-etc.
- Watch for the last card. It will be the 4 of HEARTS! Remember that pile.
- Hand them a small "MAGIC WAND" (it could be a pencil) and tell them to place it onto either pile.
- If they place it on the pile with the 4H, remove the other pile and ask them to turn over the top card on the pile they chose, and to read your prediction. Take your bow.
- If they place the "wand" onto the other pile, say "Excellent, now please turn over that card (pointing to the pile without the "wand."
- Have them read your prediction and--- again--- take your bow! (either way, you bow) enjoy